9 lutego 2010

new on spring part two

I couldn't resist buying this flowery scarf in Cubus. You see I'm thinking only about spring and summer :) 

IMG_0379

Apart from that, thanks to my week off I can relax and read, read and read... Let's find out if this book is as good as I heard.

IMG_0382

Have a nice evening! :)

7 komentarzy:

Ana pisze...

I hope that Spring will come soon =)
Could you suggest a good book for me?? I want to read something in my free time.

Are you going to write everything in english now? This would be great =)

Paulina pisze...

I'm so capricious when it comes to writing in English :) but I promise to try, maybe I'll like to express my thoughts and ideas this way :)

Ruiz Zafon - great author. His books are wonderful to relax. I recommend you The Shadow of the wind and the angel's game :)
Kisses!

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska pisze...

ja też myślę już tylko o wiośnie:)


Monika z J'adore Fashion

Talia pisze...

nie ma lepszego sposobu na przypomnienie sobie o wiośnie lub ożywienie swojego zimowrgo stroju jak kupienie czegoś w kwiatki :)

Ann. pisze...

idealna na wiosnę :)

Elle Michelle pisze...

Zapraszam na mój blog w celu sprawdzenia do jakich wyznań zostałaś nominowana! :*

byle do wiosny...

www.elleestmichelle.blogspot.com

ElthonJohn pisze...

może wiosna wróci z okazji twojej apaszki, jakbym była wiosną, to bym wróciła.